SIP Trunking is the best and most common method for connecting your IP-enabled PBX to the public telephone system via your broadband connection, eliminating the need for traditional phone service.
SIP Trunking has enabled businesses of all sizes to save compared to a traditional ISDN-PRI or analog phone lines. We ensure optimal performance by closely managing our voice-optimized network for exceptional reliability, availability, security, and quality of service.
SIP Trunking. Combine Voice and Data and Save. SAVE 50% over PRI Circuits
Advantages of DCPVoIP SIP Trunking include:
- Compatible with the large majority of IP PBXs, See our extensive list of IP PBX Manufacturers.
- Compatible with any TDM-based PBX or legacy CPE phone system using an Integrated Access Device (IAD) or IP media gateway.
- Minimize long distance costs with your choice of either the Unlimited or Metered calling plan.
- Low per minute rates to minimize costs of long distance and international calls.
- Select Unlimited Calling Plans or Metered Voice calling Rates with Long Distance minute bundles.
- Support high-volume call centers or share one SIP Trunk across multiple locations with the Metered calling plan.
- Security. Lock down your registration to a specific IP address to prevent fraud by disallowing registration from other locations.
- SIP demo program. We can set you up in minutes and you can test our service for free.
- 30-day Satisfaction Guarantee and 5-day Installation Guarantee.
- Network-based redundancy. Provides failover should an outage occur on our network. Customize your service with add-on features such as automatic fail-over, enhanced DID with 911 service, extra toll-free numbers.
The benefits of SIP Trunking include:
- There is no need for a voice and a data circuit. Customers save by purchasing just a single data circuit.
- Purchase only what you need and increase your concurrent call sessions in increments of one.
- 5-day installation, guaranteed.
- Dynamic Load Balancing improves the efficiency of the broadband circuit - by up to 20%.
- Failover and Redundancy options. SIP Trunking has options for failover should a customer lose connectivity on one circuit, or in the case of multiple call centers; calls would be rerouted automatically as needed.
vMobile provides a streamlined switch between WiFi and cellular, optimizing access and reducing cost. Based on an average $90 per month plan, your customers can save thousands on their mobile phone bills. The more you stay on Wifi, the more you save.
vMobile Call us 954-591-VOIP
Innovative Mobile Solution from Vitelity Fully Integrates vMobile Smart Phone into PBX System, Extending PBX Functionality, Giving Users the Freedom to Office Anywhere
Imagine full PBX functionality, completely native to the vMobile smart phone - without relying on data, WiFi, call forwarding or downloaded apps. Monitor, transfer, record and park calls; transfer interoffice; set up internal conference calls; and participate in call queues, all from the vMobile smart phone, anywhere you or your customers go.
vMobile fully and effectively integrates with PBX systems, making everyone more productive.
Seamless Wifi handoff to cellular
When you’re on Wifi, all of your calls are delivered to your phone system over the Internet at no charge to you. If your Wifi signal degrades or you walk away from your wireless router, your phone seamlessly moves to the cellular network without disconnecting your call. Whether you’re on cellular or Wifi, your calls are always connected to you or your customer’s Voice over IP PBX system without the use of an app or mobile data connection.
Extensive nationwide coverage
- Experience Matters.
- We are Business VoIP specialists with over a decade of VoIP experience
- Risk Free. Worry Free - 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee
- Network Uptime for voice 99.999%
- Price Match. Ask us about our Price Match Offer. 954-591-VOIP